- Has your dining table got the capacity to host a small - large group of people?
- Are your chairs comfortable enough to sit at the table for hours deep in conversation with your nearest and dearest?
- Do you have a buffet close by that can store your glasses, wine and serving platters?
- Do you have the right lighting?
This dining room by The Lifestyled Co. has just the right amount of all of the above! What works in this space, and why is it so serene and calm? Firstly, this room has a very muted palette that is monochromatic, with a small detail of luxe with the gold lighting.
The dining chairs that run the length of the table are superb. Light in colour, and designed for comfort, they also have a softness to them with the curved back. They just look inviting. We love the change to the chairs for the head of the table, continuing the curved theme, and light in colour, they are very complementary.
Recreate the look with these dining chairs by GlobeWest!
Recreate the look with this dining table by GlobeWest!
Can we talk about the buffet? OMG! We love this design, it makes such a powerful statement in black, a great contrast, that ties in beautifully with the windows. Textured and abstract, it is so interesting and a perfect place to store your glasses, dishes and serving platters.
Recreate the look with this buffet by GlobeWest!
We love this room, and we can recreate this look just for you!
Our Style Team have curated a collection of GlobeWest pieces from our gallery to pique your interest:
- GlobeWest Floyd Dining Table
- GlobeWest Elton Buffet
- GlobeWest Addison Occasional Chair
- GlobeWest Sara Dining Chair
- GlobeWest Mina Urn Vessels – instore only
We hope you have enjoyed catching up on our recent Monday posts, and don’t forget to jump onto our Instagram and Facebook if you are looking for a daily dose of Make Your House A Home!
*Images courtesy of The Lifestyled Co., Pinterest & GlobeWest