Proudly Australian-made in Bendigo, the Luxe bed is a gorgeous, indulgent upholstered bed with detailed vertical fluting. It is available in hundreds of different fabrics but we love it in this luxe velvet called Glamour by the Wortley Group. (colour featured is Camel in King Size with Wings)
With Wings: Extended Bedhead
No Wings: Normal Size Bedhead
- Hundreds of different fabric options (prices vary accordingly)
- Available with wings that extend behind bedside tables or without
- Comes in knock-down form, requires on-site assembly
- The wing version has a headboard made in 2 pieces which are secretly attached in the centre on site
- Total width with wings is 3.4m (king bed frame)
- The headboard measures 1.4m high
- Timber slats included
- Additional surcharge if chosen fabric requires pattern matching
- Scatter cushions, mattress, linen, and accessories are optional extras
We offer Australia Wide Delivery where service is available through our distribution partners.
Most deliveries should arrive within 7-10 business days after your shipping confirmation email is received.
If your item arrives damaged in transit – please contact us through our contact details found at the bottom of our website and we can discuss options to rectify the situation for you.
You are not expected to examine the goods while the courier waits, however if you notice that the packaging is damaged or crushed please note it on the couriers paperwork you are asked to sign.
If your item is faulty please contact us within 3 days to obtain a return authorisation to return the item for a replacement or refund.
We do not accept returns under the following circumstances:
- You have mistreated your item resulting in damage
- Natural wear and tear caused after delivery
- Change of mind
Do not place in direct sunlight, too close to a heater or air conditioner as it may cause rapid fading and UV damage. Never drag furniture along the floor as this can damage the legs. Only use recommended care products. Vacuum weekly to avoid dirt and body moisture build up. Minor spills – quickly blot with absorbent towel or clean with a damp cloth before it is absorbed excessively. For tough stains consult a professional cleaning company.